Child Development Programs at UMCH surround the family with caring accredited staff, curriculum, and enrichment to help with success in school and in life.
Welcome to our Child Development Center. I would love to connect with you, show you our Center and talk about how we can help your child build a solid foundation for growth and education success.
Our programs are offered for children ages 0-5, Monday through Friday from 6:00 am - 6:00 pm.
As a NAEYC accredited program, we offer the highest caliber program that fosters learning and compassion. Only 6% of child care centers in Michigan and 10% in the nation are nationally accredited. The CDC employs a research-based curriculum utilizing best practices for early childhood development.
Let's talk soon!
Child Development Center Director
616.452.3226 x.3007 or email me
Benefits of UMCH Child Development Center
Our littlest ones get off to a great start at United Methodist Community House. Days are filled with developmentally appropriate activities that help your child achieve their very best. When you consider a Child Development Center, consider these benefits:
- Licensed and Accredited, including NAEYC Accreditation
- Four Star TQRIS Rating
- Creative Curriculum/Teaching Strategies Gold
- Technology Equipped Classrooms
- Tadpoles - daily update between parents and teachers
- EPIC (Empowering Parents Impacting Children) Coaching
- Full/Part-Time Child Care
- Low Child-Teacher Ratios
- Healthy Meals and Snacks
- Creative Curriculum
- Gym Activities
- Outdoor Experiences
- Family Engagement Activities
- Financial Assistance available to Those Who Qualify