We welcome donated items, however we need to ensure that they are in good order and applicable to our programs and services. We are grateful for your support and generosity as it allows us to put our mission into action.
Before making a donation of goods, we ask that you call or email to set up an appointment with us. We are going to be totally candid here - sometimes we get things that we are unable to use or not in good working order, Sometimes people or organizations have dropped off items that we then have to pay to dispose of or it costs us more to have them fixed. We want your donation to be put to good use to help those in our community, so we thank you in advance for this.
For the donation of goods and services, please contact Chardonnay Henderson at 616.452.3226. or email.
Our Wish Lists for Donated Goods
Thank you for considering our list as you look to donate to UMCH. Your generosity is appreciated.
Building and Facility Wish List
Child Development Center Wish List
Youth Department Wish List
Senior Department Wish List
- Tissue boxes
- Lysol Disinfectant Wipes/Spray
- New puzzles (to ensure we have all the pieces)
- Art Supplies
- Crayons (64 packs of 8)
- Markers (64 packs of 8)
- Glue sticks (21 packs of 3)
- iPad carts
- Laminating Paper
- Dry Erase Markers
- New clothing or household items.
- Personal care items such as shampoo, body wash, deodorant, and hand soap.
- Morning coffee supplies like ground coffee, creamer, sugar, and artificial sweetener.
- Sponsors to support senior field trips and excursions. Sporting events, movie tickets, boat ride fares.
- Volunteer instructors for arts and crafts, pottery, Tai Chi, and choir.
Adult Wish List
- Bedroom furniture